Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Other Projects


There are some projects that I never posted, forgot about, or that I didn't document well. So, I wanted to take a second to gather pictures for the purpose of having the projects in one place. 

These are some close that I "pieced together" from different clothing. 

These are some of the baby gifts that I made for different, sweet, mommas.

And these are a couple of the quilts that were not well documented. 

This was for my cousin. She wanted the gender to be a surprise. So, I did what I do, made it colorful.


This was my first quilt that I ever started. When I decided that I HAD to finish it, I knew immediately who it would be for, my longest friend.  So this went home with her for her birthday. 


These are some tags that I made for our trip to Alaska. 




No comments:

Post a Comment